Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sunday: The Day of Rest...NOT!























School started back up this past week and I've been really liking my schedule for my classes. I don't have a morning class nor do I have a night class. Thank god. I learned my lesson from last semester that having a class too early wasn't working and having class til about 10 o'clock at night was making my brain so worn! So I love my new schedule. However, the work I have to put into these classes are incredible! I'm taking Anatomy & Physiology I, Medical Terminology, and Human Nutrition. So far that classes aren't too bad, but the actual work I have to do is insane! My medical terminology class requires about an hour or so a night which isn't too bad. But my A&P class requires about 2 or 3 hours a night of rewriting notes, and reading/memorizing! I'm really scared of the test that's going to be coming up in that class! If anyone has any tips for studying for Anatomy and Physiology let me know! I have a pulse pen (which I may have a review on later)which records audio during my anatomy class. I've actually found this pen really useful considering all the notes that I have to take and the chance of missing something the professor might have mentioned. Anyway, I just wanted to do a little update! Hope everyone is doing well in school and best of luck to all the new nurses! I can't wait until I'm in your shoes ^-^!










Wishing you a wonderful week!

^-^Apriljoy





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, you are so busy..
i can see that you're doing great!!
love your school supplies,
i would definitely love to go schooling with these! LOL
seriously, take care hun.. good luck!