Wednesday, August 10, 2011

July and August BIRCHBOX!

I've been doing a lot better at keeping up this blog! I just got my August BIRCHBOX! However, I forgot to do a post on my July Birchbox so here's both of them!


The July Birchbox was inspired by Cynthia Rowley:
Contents in the box:
-This is by far the BEST Birchbox I've recieved! 
-The KIND Almond and Apricot bar was AMAZING!
-I loved the PUR Minerals 4-in-1 Pressed Minerals Makeup! I've been wearing it since I received it.
-The Purity facial cleanser is really nice, however I don't find the cleanser to be as much as a miracle worker as people make Purity out out to be. (Probably will just use the rest of it when I travel.)
-The RedKen Shine Flash 02 glistening mist does the job. A little goes a long way with this product; too much left my hair too oily. 
-The Korres body wash smells..that's all I got to say about that..




The August Birchbox was inspired by Technological Advances:
Contents in the Box:
-Pangea Organics Facial Cleanser felt so nice on my skin
-Tibetan Chrysanthemum Correcting Eye Treatment Pads were nice, but for $60 dollars I think I could put green tea bags on my eyes and have the same effect..
-Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Hair Mask is AMAZING! I wish I never tried it because the full size product is $29 dollars. As soon as I find a sale for this product I'm grabbing it! 
- The Blinc eyeliner is not as amazing as their mascara's but I do love how the eyeliner removal is the same as their mascara (only comes off with warm water)
-Twistband Hair Tie: So cute! Glad I got it with the box because a set of 3 cost $5.


Yay to more consistent posts! hehe 
^-^Apriljoy 

4 comments:

Chic Escape said...

the goodies you got in the birchbox are amazing. too bad they dont' ship to canada.

Btw, thanks for visiting my blog and your sweet comment. Want to follow each other? hehe

Stephanie said...

Thanks for finding me! :) I appreciate the hello!

I've always wanted to try out the Birchbox, everyone always seems to get such great goodies!

Sara said...

Wow that July Birchbox looks amazing, that almond and apricot bar looks yummy, I’m drooling all over the screen, you lucky girl! Your blog is lovely and I'm a new follower! Hope you'll like my blog and follow back!

Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

Apriljoy said...

@Chic Escape! Of course I'll follow you! And have you heard of Luxe Box from loosebutton.com? It's Canada's version of Birch Box :)

@DSK Steph! Birch Box is the best idea! Can't believe no one thought of it sooner!