Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Strive for Better

You'd think working at a hospital would make me want to eat healthier.. So not true. Donuts, cupcakes, bagels, chips...JUNK always end up in the break room! So during my recent shopping trip I've decided to pick up some healthier snacks! I had a lot of help with healthier eating with the Fooducate app for my iPhone. If you haven't heard of that app and you have an iPhone.. get it!! Another step I took for shopping healthier was making of list of everything I bought as I was shopping rather than making a list prior to the my shopping trip. Anyway, on to some of the snacks I purchased! 


Healthy Treats:
Kemps Smooth and Cream Frozen Yogurt with Live and Active Cultures
Dole Frozen Strawberries (rated an A on the Fooducate app.. goes to show some frozen snacks are good too!)
Fage Greek Yogurt SOOO GOOD for you! I got the ones with the fruits on the side to add to the yogurt cause I'm not a fan of Greek Yogurt but I know it's good for the body. 
Roasted Garlic Hummus! LOVE!
Naan All Natural Garlic (To go with the amazing Hummus)











Wishing you all luck to healthier eating! ^-^

Apriljoy

3 comments:

Karina Cifuentes said...

Awesome recommendation! I'm downloading the app. :)

Nikki said...

The frozen yogurt sounds so good. I'll have to check out that app!

Apriljoy said...

Thanks ladies! The app is awesome! :) And the frozen yogurt is delicious.