Sunday, August 7, 2011

Finished with my Sociology Class!

So glad that class is over! The class was great and super simple because I was taking it online just as a summer class. But I missed two major assignments while my computer was down and not working for a while :( It was terrible. So I ended up having a B which I guess is not too bad. As long as that doesn't happen again! Next semester is hopefully going to be really exciting since I'll be taking Anatomy and Physiology I (btw did anyone have to take a Basic Anatomy and Physiology class prior to going into A&P I? My school was making Basic A&P mandatory if you didn't take the test to get out of it. Luckily I took and the test and passed!) However, I still feel ill prepared for the class since I've never taken an anatomy course. I just crammed every basic anatomy I book I had into my head the week before I took the test! So I'm actually surprised that I actually passed the test out of it! Thank goodness though! I bought an app for my iPhone and you seach Study By App, LLC Anatomy and Physiology. It costs $3.99 which isn't too bad when you compare that to other apps for Anatomy that cost $39.99 and what not. The app includes an audio and a test at the end of each chapter. A great BASIC anatomy and physiology app (which is all that I need as of right now). The wonderful thing about this is app is that I can listen to it during work and on my break and the tests are great cause they show you why I got the answer wrong if I do get it wrong. Great app and totally worth the $3.99 if you ask me! I'm also going to be taking Medical Terminology which I'm really excited about! And Human Nutrition! I had to cut my hours back because of school but I know in the end it will all be worth it! Right? 


No comments: