Thursday, August 11, 2011

From Day to Night!

Hello Everyone! Yesterday was both productive and relaxing; I finished work early (AMAZING!), got my books for this upcoming semester, did laundry, and met up with some friends for dinner. I just wanted to show how I took my day outfit and turned it into night! Really simple! 


Day:
Forever 21 Tank
Hollister Laguna Skinny Jeans
Sanuk Yoga Mat Flip Flops




































Night:
Day outfit
-Sanuk Yoga Mat Flip Flops

+Rampage Blazer 
+Forever 21 Necklace
+Michael Kors shoes (LOVE THESE!)
+Belt (from a thrift store)
I tucked my jeans in for a more polished look, pinned my hair back, added the blazer and necklace and then switched out the flip flops for heels.


So that's how I changed my outfit from day to night!


Until next time!

^-^Apriljoy 







3 comments:

Chic Escape said...

i love the necklace. Honestly, F21 has the most affordable and nicest necklaces ever.

Gertie said...

Those are darling shoes! Love it :)
You got style girl!

Karina Cifuentes said...

I ADORE those shoes!