Tuesday, September 13, 2011

September Birchbox

Hey everyone! Hope you're all having a good week so far! Anyway, today I got my September Birchbox! If you're not sure what Birchbox is, it's a company that  I am so happy with all the products in this month's box. Especially because I saw the Colorescience pro mineral powder foundation! It's actually funny that I got a foundation from them this month because the foundation I am using on my face now (Pur Minerals foundation in Blush Medium) is the one that I received in my July Birchbox which I have already hit pan on and was considering purchasing. However, since this month I got the colorescience foundation in this box I'm going to try that out and save my money for a couple months! :)
Anyway here's a run through on the products in this month's box. 

September Birchbox:
-Colorescience Mineral Powder Foundation
-Incoco Nail Polish Applique (I can't wait to try this!)
-Jouer Lip Enhancer *I'm wearing this on my lips right now and love how soft it makes my lips feel. 
-Jurlique Purely Age-Defying Firm and Lift Cream *I'll probably give this to my mom..
-Salvatore Ferragamo *I like this scent. When I first sprayed it on my skin it smelled like a combination of Chanel No.5 and Clinique Happy combined, but after a while the scent smells really light and fresh! I'm probably going to be carry this in my purse until it runs out! 
-Birchbox Friendship Bracelet *It's so cute! Thank goodness it's not some tacky looking bracelet! haha I love how simple the design of the bracelet is! I'm also pleased that it's not a bracelet I have to tie! 



































I hope you guys all have a great rest of the week! I know my week is going to be spent getting ready for 4 quizzes and two exams! Wish me luck! 


Until next time!

^-^Apriljoy
 

3 comments:

Karina Cifuentes said...

This is such a cool idea. Love it.

Anonymous said...

everybody is receiving something from birchbox.. i am so intrigued about it!! enjoy hun!

Apriljoy said...

I love Birchbox! Definitely try it out ladies! :)