Thursday, November 18, 2010

Face of the Day

It's new post time! Yay! I haven't had much time to do a post because I've been so busy with work and school but I decided it was definitely time to do a new post! I'll try and upload more over the weekend! Enjoy!

So here is my FOTD:

EYES: 
I used the palette below for my eyes. I am so happy I got this palette! I can't seem to stop using it!  
MAC Fluidline in Waveline for waterline
Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara



FACE:
Serious Skin Care HydraPixel (as my primer)
Clinique Even Better Foundation in 05 Neutral Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder in 03 Stay Beige
Ulta Blush in Sun Kissed 
MAC Hundred Degrees Pearlizer Sheer Pigment to highlight cheecks

LIPS:
Maybelline In the Nude lipstick
MAC Funtabulous Dazzleglass






^_^ Apriljoy

2 comments:

FEDERICA said...

Such a nice blog!
Greetings from Italy!
Federica
xoxo

Apriljoy said...

Aw thanks you're so sweet!