Friday, November 30, 2012

Makeup for School

Hello! Let me just saying that nursing school has taken over a lot of my time. Since I live kind of a distance away from my school I have to leave my house pretty early in order to get to class on time. Which means less less sleep for me. I've done a lot in order to gain as much sleep as possible as I can, putting my stuff I need for the next day in order, getting stuff for breakfast ready (since it's the only real meal I'll have other than LATE dinner when I get home) so that it takes less time to make, and even shortening my time in front of the mirror down to 15 minutes (including washing my face and brushing my teeth). If you've seen my past blog posts I have made a few blog post on doing makeup in a short amount of time, but back then I actually had more time than I thought I did and usually reserved those looks for days I just wanted to relax. Now, the makeup I'm getting ready to post right now has been my go to everyday look for literally EVERYDAY! Even when I have time... I think I've just been getting use to wearing less since being in the actual nursing portion of school. It's crazy what nursing school can do. I've actually even sorted out my makeup to the essentials that I use to make getting ready even easier. Hope you guys enjoy! ^-^



Products Used:
-Garnier BB cream
-elf Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder
-Laura Mercier Eye concealer
-Covergirl Under Eye concealer
-Essence eyeshadow in Cappuccino, Please!
-Neutrogena Healthy Skin Pressed Powder
-NYX White Eyeliner
-Shiseido Eyelash Curler
-Laura Mercier Cream Blush in Canyon
-NYX blush in Terra Cota









BEFORE:
 























AFTER:
Doesn't my face look so much brighter and healthier? 





Moisturizing your eyes are really important. In fact, just moiturizing your entire face is really important! 
































I like BB Cream better because it's easy to blend and I don't have to use a blush. BB cream is also great as an all in one product! 
































The Laura Mercier eye canvas is probably the best base I've tried in a while!



 























The Essence eyshadow in Cappuccino, please! is a great eyshadow for highlighting under your brown and putting on the lids. 























 Because I use this product as a bronzer, I usually double this up as an eyeshadow for my crease because it's one less product to get out. However, I won't recommend someone to use a bronzer as an eyeshadow, this is just what I do. 



























If you ever get mascara on your lids, don't fret, just continue with the rest of your makeup and go back and clean it up with a Q-tip later after the mascara has dried! It's one of my favorite beauty tips! 






































And Voila! All done! Takes only about 10 minutes at the most and makes you look awake even if you've only had 3 hours of sleep!



^-^Apriljoy

2 comments:

simplyvonne said...

i love your complexion! I would hate to get up super early to go to work so im so thankful i work 10 min away :D Love your smile too!!! have a great week

NPO said...

Kind of like a movie if your scroll down fast enough. They look like good tips, but my old grizzly patients at the VA might look at me a little funny if I try your make-up tricks. :)
Good luck in nursing school