Friday, December 28, 2012

I Made a Youtube!


Hey everyone!

I know what you're thinking, two posts in one day? That's what happens when you have a break from school! Anyway, I just wanted to stop by and let you all know that I made a YouTube account where I plan on doing a lot of nursing videos. It's really just going to be a lot easier for me this way because making a video is going to be a better way to connect. I'll post the video below! I hope you guys enjoy it and let me know any videos about being a nursing student that you would like me to post. Again, this is my first video and I shot it with my Mac so it's not exactly the best, but I promise my next video will be better! :) Enjoy!



 



^-^Apriljoy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Apriljoy thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment .. to answer your question yes I am filipina :) .. Congrats getting to nursing school .. I think it's great your making videos about being a nursing student .. I always found the breaking point is when you work with patients and coworkers .. you will definitely go through ups and downs but again it's a great profession and rewarding .. good luck with your semester

xoxo
avenueahline.blogspot.com

Apriljoy said...

Awh thank you! :)