Monday, November 14, 2011

NOTD: Wet 'n' Wild Party of Five Glitters

Hey everyone! Sorry my posts haven't been as consistent lately. On the bright side, school has been pretty good! I found out I got a 98 on my Lecture test! I'm so glad! I studied for hours! But it was all worth it! I'm also still looking over some HESI books to prepare myself for the HESI entrance exam! Other than school, work has been pretty great! I just hope that I can keep up with my balancing of working two jobs and school for the rest of the semester & next semester! Anyway, onto my Nails of the Day..










One Coat

























 Two Coats



This polish is so fun and only $1.99! 

Hope everyone is doing well! ^-^
Apriljoy

1 comment:

Donna said...

i have this polish! i was expceting it to be similar to happy birthday by lippmann but nope haha. its sitll pretty though :)