Friday, March 11, 2011

Catch up, & February Favorites!

I'm quite embarrassed by the amount of time it has been since I have made my last blog post. Over month is a long time! Here of some pictures I have taken throughout the last month I haven't posted!




Homemade thin mints I made via this recipe.
Pandora bracelet my mother got me; now her and I both have one ^_^.












Thank goodness I have a week off of school. School has been so crazy that I barely have any downtime. Since I will be transferring to a school out-of-state in about a year (when I'm married), I am cramming classes like crazy so that by the time I transfer to the new school I will have my pre-reqs covered. I have about eight more classes to take until I am finished with my AA for pre-nursing. I have yet to take my Anatomy and Physiology I (A&PI) and A&PII. Which I'm sure will take up a lot of my time when I get to that point!

Anyway, onto my February Favorites:
 From left to right:
 1. c. Booth Tea Tree Therapeutic Toner- Since I live in Florida, the weather here is already pretty hot. This is great if you have combination/oily skin. I have been using this about 2 or 3 times as my toner when I don't use my Proactiv Toner (the best toner ever!..at least in my opinion)
2. HydraPixel- I cannot live without this product. I think of this product as the American version of a BB cream. Although it doesn't have the same consistency as a BB cream (the consistency of the HydraPixel is like that of a primer), it still carries some of the similar effects. I love love love this product. I mainly use it as a primer, or some days I'll use the HydraPixel over my moisturizer and that's it. It has a matte finish. I should probably do a blog post dedicated to this. I'll note that.
3. Essence Silky Touch Blush- This blush was under four dollars and last ALL day. Enough said.
4. NYX Blush in Sand- LOVE this as a bronzer.



I know I haven't made as many blog posts as I would like! But I promise I will make more!

^_^ Apriljoy