Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I love L'oreal Infalliable!

Hey you guys! I planned on posting on this blog AT LEAST once a week but I think I already failed to do that! I need to post more!!


Anyway I just wanted to do a quick post on the L'oreal Infalliable Lip Colors! The color I tried was Mulberry. It is AMAZING! The color stayed all throughout the day! I'm going to try other colors for sure! These are perfect for special occasions such as weddings, or dances. On to the pictures!

















If you guys know of any other long lasting lip products let me know! I am starting to really get into not having to reapply and everything! Hope you guys have a good! I will try and post again soon!!

Apriljoy

4 comments:

o said...

It looks so pretty on you!!
I am dying to try this out, does it not dry out your lips after a couple of hours?

Oh, in regard to my nails,
Yes, it is my real nails. I don't like to wear false nails. Thanks for your compliment! you are very kind!

Apriljoy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Apriljoy said...

Awh thank you!
I thought it would dry out my lips but it wasn't too bad! At first it was weird because you can't wear any lip balm or anything on top of the lip color so it was weird. But once you put on the lip gloss stick that it comes with it feels nice and smooth!

And I can't believe those are your real nails! You take really good care of your nails!

Marilou said...

I heard it is a very good long lasting product indeed but I just cannot cope with the smell , it's too strong for me