Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Berry Nice Tutorial For a Party!

Hello again everyone! Here's another blog tutorial that I'm going to do. This is a look I used to go for a holiday party. I think berry lips are a nice change from the classic red lips (even though I have red lipstick on at this very moment!)

So this blog tutorial will show you what I used
to achieve this look:



Before I get started I'm going to list the products
I used in this tutorial in the order of which I use
them:




EYES:
Too Faced Eyeshadow Insurance (not shown)
Kryolan UV Dayglo palette (I used the yellow color)
MAC's Chrome Yellow Eyeshadow
Mac's Goldmine Eyeshadow
Mac's Amber lights Eyeshadow
Mac's Vanilla Eyeshadow
bareMineral's Opal Eyeshadow
L'oreal's Carbon Black Lineur Intense
Palladio's Eyeliner in White
Maybelline's Greatlash Mascara

FACE:
Clinique's Even Better foundation in neutral
Clinique's Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder in stay beige
Coastal Scent's blush, contour and highlight palette


LIPS:
Urban Decay's 24/7 lip liner in Envious
Clinique's Long Last Lipstick in Watermelon
MAC's Dazzleglass in Funtabulous


Now on with the blog tutorial!!


To use the Kryolan palette you have to wet the colors, sort of
like water colors. I used Visine to wet the yellow color and then
patted in on my lids.




































I hope you guys enjoyed the tutorial! & don't be shy! You can comment on my blogposts!


^_^ Apriljoy

No comments: